7.23.2016

Something different..

I'm going to start doing something different and post fashion occasionally on this blog. I want to expand the the thing I usually post to add more things to this blog to get it in more of a flow. I blog like to blog to release my mind and I'm always web surfing finding cool stuff and I feel like it's cool to share it with the small amount of people who follow me on here. 
I think you need to wear the clothes to really feel apart of the motorcycle world. The clothes are usually pretty cool too. I have a huge passion for fashion to a certain degree. There was a time I had my own clothing line and store in Ontario, California. I use to have bikemeets up there occasionally, if you've been following me for a while you would have seen a few of the meets I've posted. I've been searching for ways to let myself go more and hopefully I can use this platform to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment