11.26.2016

I'm back. Thank goodness..

If you've been following my blog for sometime, you would've noticed I haven't posted in a couple months. My laptop crashed, I moved to San Diego, started a new job and I haven't been able to post anything. It's been a ruff road but things are going in the right direction. 

I got a new computer (used I purchased it from my co-worker) and it's working great. I am not going to do to much talking but get back to posting. I noticed I have a few people who actually follow me and I will get back to posting motorcycles and fun shit I'm into. Thank you for following me and I will try and make my post more interesting. 

If you guys have any ideas or would like to see me go a certain direction, see something more about about me ask away.

Travis Triggs

No comments:

Post a Comment